The Sweetest Trip Around The World You Might Ever Take
“When you come to a fork in the road, take it.” -Yogi Berra #punintended
Inspired by my love of travel and my current quest to find travel-themed cupcakes in every city that The Passport Party Project visits, I thought it would be fun to create a photo gallery of some super creative travel-themed sweets.
Besides the fact that I’m a sucker for sweets (my trainer will attest to that), I love a party with a decorated cake or cupcakes and thought it would be fun to use this space to share two of the things that I love so much.
So without further ado, enjoy the sweetest trip around the world you might ever take. We’re going to Africa, India, Paris (bien sûr!), the Caribbean & Polynesian Islands and Asia. (Now grab yourself a napkin for the drool.)
1. Needless to say, the first thing you’ll need for a trip around the world is your passport.
2. And if you don’t have a great set of luggage or a good camera, you have some shopping to do!
3. Now that you’ve got your passport and your luggage, what’s your mode of transportation? Are you traveling by plane?
4. Or maybe you prefer traveling by boat?
7. Is India on your bucket list? Because it’s certainly on mine…
8. Oh, Paris. How I love vous.
9. Hanging out in the Caribbean and any Polynesian Island is a no brainer on this round the world journey…
10. And why not round out the trip with an adventure in Asia? I’m game.
For those of you on your very own round the world adventures whether in your mind or in real life (like travelistas Heather and Monica), enjoy the journey, have a cupcake, and remember….there is no place like home. *Clicking my heels three times*