10 Reasons Why You Should Write a Book
Don’t keep wasting time wondering whether or not you should write a book.
Here are ten reasons why you should not wait another day to begin on your very
own book. Not only will you benefit, but the world of readers who need information
or entertainment are waiting for your book to be available.
1. You will learn a lot about your subject once you have researched extensively
for your book. You will have read all the books, checked out all the websites, and
located all of the experts.
2. You will learn a lot about yourself. The process of writing a book takes you
through a range of emotions, and forces you to dig deep inside yourself to produce
the best book possible. You will be a changed person once you write a book.
3. You will leave a historical document for future generations. In 50 years, your
book will be considered history and will receive even greater respect. Future readers
will appreciate the time and effort that you put into your book when they look to it
for educational or entertainment purposes.
4. You will leave a legacy for your family. Future generations will be able to see
the knowledge you accumulated on your topic, and will experience it first hand by
reading your book.
5. You will have a hand in educating the world on your topic. This is a great gift
to society. Writing your words instead of keeping all of your knowledge for yourself
is an honorable project.
most solid resource, and is more respected than other forms of communication.
Write your book, then turn it into cassette, CD, video, etc…
7. You can receive a lot of free publicity for your business or organization when
you write a book. Your book can even be given away to your clients as a marketing
8. You can bring attention to an issue that you feel passionately about. Your
book will be read by many people who need to learn more about issues that may not
be well covered and documented in the market, or may not receive much media
9. You can provide your book at presentations where you are the speaker. The
audience will want more information, and a book is a great way to deliver it.
10. You can earn a living by selling your book and extra products relating to your
book. All the knowledge you have accumulated will pay off.