Packing for A Concrete Vacay
I wish I could say I was planning for a glamorous by-the-beach-in-Monaco vacation along with a side trip to the Hamptons, but not so. Instead I’ll be doing more concrete vacays with my fingers crossed for one beach getaway. Everyone always wants to know what I’m packing so, here’s a peek at a few of the basics that will make their rounds from my Philly road trip to Las Vegas ~ throw in some strappy heels, basic eye-popping tees, my Lo & Sons OMG bag, and I’m good to go….wherever!
- Topshop round plastic sunglasses, $32
- Bindya silk-blend scarf, $58
- Zara two-tone sandal, $49.90
- Dorothy Perkins cream lightweight blazer, $55
- Blue purple iris jumpsuit, $35
- Bop basics continental fedora, $98
- Roberto Roller Rabbit bondi beack bag, $85
- Sondra Roberts linen wood clutch, $100
Monica Barnett writes about all things stylish and sophisticated, and focuses on curated style for Blueprint for Style, is a Personal Stylist with Shoe Dazzle, a Lucky Magazine Alpha Shopper, a contributor to TheRootDC, and can be found on Twitter using Blueprint4Style.